Thursday, January 18, 2007

Talk About Creating A Connection Point

Drew McLellan with McLellan Marketing Group sent this out in his BLOG today and I thought it was pretty funny and talk about a great connection point when you are meeting someone for the first time!

Well thanks to Drew I now know that I am.....

Results:
You are The Flash
The Flash
90%
Iron Man
80%
Green Lantern
75%
Superman
75%
Spider-Man
65%
Catwoman
65%
Batman
65%
Robin
60%
Hulk
55%
Wonder Woman
53%
Supergirl
53%
Fast, athletic and flirtatious.

"Why hello there...I am Steve but my friends say I resemble the The Flash!?!"

Well you need to work in your own line and though I didn't like The Flash as a kid, maybe I need to give him a look-see after taking the Which Super Hero Are You quiz.

Thanks Drew for such a fun post!

Ripple On!!!

Steve

P.S. Be sure to check out my main BLOG by clicking here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve,

The Flash, eh? Spidey here!

it's funny how much we love these little quizzes. It probably says something very telling about us as human beings.

In fact, my spidey sense tells me so! :)

Drew